Position: Office Manager
Location: Memphis, TN
Status: Full Time
Join a growing design firm in Memphis, TN where you will be responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency in a fun and creative work environment.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Maintain master calendar and coordinate schedules, appointments, installations and bookings
• Manage email correspondence with clients, vendors, sub-contractors, etc.
• Communicate with clients regarding appointments, installations, status of orders
• Assist with the development of client proposals, purchase orders, etc.
• Maintain client project plans including tracking orders, coordination of vendors and client communication
• Coordinate with bookkeeper and keep track of hours billed
• Design, implement and maintain filing system
• Monitor and maintain inventory
• Organize and maintain design library
• Receive deliveries and perform quality inspection
Education and Experience
• Business degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
• Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
• knowledge of business and management principles
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
• Strong communication skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Ability to analyze, assess and solve problems with little oversight
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Shows initiative and ability to work independently
• Demonstrates integrity
About York Binkley:
York Binkley Interior Design is a full service interior design firm in Memphis, TN specializing in both residential and commercial projects nationwide. The firm provides interior design expertise for new construction as well as at various scales of renovation, and offers services that encompass the full spectrum of the design and construction process. Based on the firm’s core belief that spaces dramatically influence the way we live and experience life, the firm seeks to be involved in projects from concept to completion where its strengths are utilized throughout the entire process thus realizing the projects full potential and yielding a cohesive design that stands the test of time.
Please submit resume to HR@yorkbinkley.com
Job Posting Effective through Friday, December 30, 2016.